A motorcycle accident can be a very traumatic situation and it is often easy to forget what has happened.
Our Accident Checklist will help you remember what should be done and the information that should be taken following a motorcycle accident.
- Get safely off the road
- Call the police if anyone is injured, and an ambulance if necessary
- Stay calm!
- Exchange details with driver and witnesses – names, addresses, reg, insurance details
- Note time, location and circumstances of the accident
- Take pictures and draw a diagram to help you remember
- Get checked out even if you feel ok – injuries can hide for hours or days
- Contact Motorcycle Assist on 01625 506655
We’ll do the rest!
Get a Free Assessment
If you have been injured in a motorbike accident and it wasn’t your fault, we can help you make a claim so that you receive the full motorcycle accident compensation you deserve.
We offer a free initial interview in order to review your specific circumstances and assess the viability of your compensation claim.
After this, the majority of claims are dealt with on a no win – no fee basis.
Call us now on 01625 506672, or complete our
simple enquiry form